Unlock Asus Zenfone Max Pro T-Mobile
- Only “clean” devices can be unlocked. Blacklisted, lost and/or stolen IMEIs will be rejected. Check if your device is clean here.
- In addition, only devices older than 6 months on EE can be unlocked.
- Unlock is safe, absolutely legal and permanent. Guaranteed!
- All Asus devices get unlocked with a “code”. Customers just need to wait for us to send your device unlocking code by email and then, insert a non-T-Mobile SIM card and input the code when prompted. There are more ways to insert this code, read more here.
- The Asus ZenFone is a series of Android smartphones designed, marketed and produced by Asus. It was announced at the 2014 Consumer Electronic Show in Las Vegas, Nevada for the First Generation ZenFones. In addition to its Intel Atom, Qualcomm Snapdragon, and MediaTek processors and the Android operating system, ZenFone also features the Zen UIwhich is a user interface from Asus. Source: Wikipedia
Frequently asked questions about Unlock Asus Zenfone Max Pro T-Mobile service
Q?: How much costs to unlock my Asus Zenfone Max Pro from T-Mobile network carrier?
A!: It will only cost you 24.99£ with no further additional payments. That’s all.
Q?: Will this unlocking service work for sure?
A!: Of course, we unlock Asus Zenfone Max Pro T-Mobile within maximum 48h. We performed over 200.000 unlocks already!
Q?: Is this permanent? What if I update my firmware?
A!: Our service is a permanent solution for your device. You can update your firmware and it will never get locked again.
Q?: How do I get notified when my Asus Zenfone Max Pro is unlocked?
A!: You will receive an e-mail confirmation with easy-to-follow instructions on how to activate your unlock on the device.
Q?: This works for any Android software version of Asus Zenfone Max Pro?
A!: Absolutely, works for any version and will keep unlocked if you upgrade your software in the future.
How to enter Asus unlock code
To apply/enter Asus unlock code in your phone there are two paths to follow after you have obtained your unlock code. The two ways are presented below:
1. Turn off your Asus phone and insert a SIM card from another company not available for your phone. 2. Turn on your phone. 3. A message will appear saying “Enter network password”, now you must enter the code granted by ukunlocks.
1. Turn on your Asus phone without a SIM card. 2. Enter the following sequence: * # 0000 * CODE #. 3. To complete the unlocking process, enter the sequence: * # 0001 * CODE #.
Why unlock your Asus phone?
1. Easily switch between different SIM cards with the same phone. 2. The resale value of your Asus phone will increase as it becomes available to more operators. 3. While traveling abroad, use a local SIM card and save on roaming charges. 4. Unlock your Asus from the comfort of your home. 5. It is not necessary to run any complicated software. 6. There is no risk of damaging your Asus by unlocking it. 7. No technical skills or experience are needed to unlock. 8. Your Asus phone will be permanently unlocked, even after firmware updates. 9. 100% guaranteed to unlock without voiding the warranty.
Don’t hesitate to ask UKUNLOCKS team if you have any issue entering your unlock code. We offer 24h chat supportand fast reply ticket support. We will be pleased to help you in order to get your device unlocked. Visit our unlock shop if you still don’t have your unlock code.