Unlock Google Pixel 3 Lite T-Mobile
- Only “clean” devices can be unlocked. Blacklisted, lost and/or stolen IMEIs will be rejected. Check if your device is clean here.
- In addition, only devices older than 6 months on T-Mobile can be unlocked.
- Unlock is safe, absolutely legal and permanent. Guaranteed!
- If you keep your device connected to WiFi, you will get an unlock confirmation notification automatically even before we notify you via email.
- All Google devices get unlocked without a “code”. Customers just need to wait for us to send your device unlocking confirmation by email and then, connect your Google device to Internet via WiFi. You will get a push notification confirming your device is now succesfully unlocked. Insert a non-T-Mobile SIM card and use your device. Read more here.
- Google LLC, is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. Google was founded in 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University, California. The company leads the development of the Android mobile operating system, it partnered with major electronics manufacturers in the production of its Nexus devices, and in October 2016, it released multiple hardware products (including the Google Pixel smartphone) Source: Wikipedia
Frequently asked questions about Unlock Google Pixel 3 Lite T-Mobile service
Q?: How much costs to unlock my Google Pixel 3 Lite from T-Mobile network carrier?
A!: It will only cost you 24.99£ with no further additional payments. That’s all.
Q?: Will this unlocking service work for sure?
A!: Of course. When service will become available, we unlock Google Pixel 3 Lite T-Mobile within maximum 72h. We performed over 200.000 unlocks already!
Q?: Is this permanent? What if I update my firmware?
A!: Our service is a permanent solution for your device. You can update your firmware and it will never get locked again.
Q?: How do I get notified when my Google Pixel 3 Lite is unlocked?
A!: You will receive an e-mail confirmation with easy-to-follow instructions on how to activate your unlock on the device.
Q?: This works for any Android software version of Google Pixel 3 Lite?
A!: Absolutely, works for any version and will keep unlocked if you upgrade your software in the future.
How to unlock Google Phones
All Google devices are unlocked without a “code”.
Customers just need to wait for us to send the unlock confirmation of their device via email and then connect their Google device to the Internet via WiFi.
You will receive an insert notification confirming that your device is unlocked successfully. Insert a different SIM card to your operator which unlocks and uses your device.
Reasons to unlock your phone:
- If you travel, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees.
- The resale value of your phone will increase significantly as it is available to more operators.
- Easily switch between SIM cards, using the same phone.
- Unlock your phone from the comfort of your home.
- There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Phone by unlocking it.
- Very easy, without necessary technical experience.
- The phone is unlocked permanently, even after updates.
- All operators are compatible with unlocking
- Unlocking is permanent, you do not need to enter your unlock code more than once.
- All variants of Google phones are compatible with unlocking.
- Unlocking a Google phones is legal and 100% secure.
Don’t hesitate to ask UKUNLOCKS team if you have any issue entering your unlock code. We offer 24h chat supportand fast reply ticket support. We will be pleased to help you in order to get your device unlocked. Visit our unlock shop if you still don’t have your unlock code.