Unlock Lenovo Z5s EE
- Only "clean" devices can be unlocked. Blacklisted, lost and/or stolen IMEIs will be refundeded.
- In addition, only devices 6 months old on EE can be unlocked.
- Unlock is safe, absolutely legal and permanent. Guaranteed!
- All Lenovo devices get unlocked with a “code”. Customers just need to wait for us to send your device unlocking code by email and then, insert a non-EE SIM card and input the code when prompted. There are more ways to insert this code, read more here.
- Lenovo smartphones are marketed as the “LePhone” in Mainland China and the “IdeaPhone” overseas. Motorola Mobility, ZUK Mobile and Medion, divisions of Lenovo, sell smartphones under their own brands. Motorola Mobility, ZUK Mobile and Medion, As of September 2015, Lenovo is in the process of rebranding most of its phones using the Motorola brandname. Source: Wikipedia
Frequently asked questions about Unlock Lenovo Z5s EE service
Q?: How much costs to unlock my Lenovo Z5s from EE network carrier? A!: It will only cost you 24.99£ with no further additional payments. That’s all.
Q?: Will this unlocking service work for sure? A!: Of course, we unlock Lenovo Z5s EE within maximum 72h. We performed over 200.000 unlocks already!
Q?: Is this permanent? What if I update my firmware? A!: Our service is a permanent solution for your device. You can update your firmware and it will never get locked again.
Q?: How do I get notified when my Lenovo Z5s is unlocked? A!: You will receive an e-mail confirmation with easy-to-follow instructions on how to activate your unlock on the device.
Q?: This works for any Android software version of Lenovo Z5s? A!: Absolutely, works for any version and will keep unlocked if you upgrade your software in the future.
How to enter Lenovo unlock code
To apply/enter Lenovo unlock code in your phone there are two paths to follow after you have obtained your unlock code. The two ways are presented below:
Unlocking your Lenovo phone with our code is the easiest and fastest way to unlock your device’s network. It does not interfere with your system or modify it in any way, so even after using our code, you do not lose your warranty. Next obtaining your unlock code you just have to follow the next steps
1. Insert the SIM card from a different source to your original Service Provider.
2. Your Lenovo phone will ask you to enter the SIM unlock code.
3. Enter the unlock code obtained in UKUNLOCKS.
4. Your Lenovo phone is unlocked!
Reasons to unlock your phone:
- If you travel, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees.
- The resale value of your phone will increase significantly as it is available to more operators.
- Easily switch between SIM cards, using the same phone.
- Unlock your phone from the comfort of your home
- There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Phone by unlocking it.
- Very easy, without necessary technical experience.
- The phone is unlocked permanently, even after updates
Don’t hesitate to ask UKUNLOCKS team if you have any issue entering your unlock code. We offer 24h chat supportand fast reply ticket support. We will be pleased to help you in order to get your device unlocked. Visit our unlock shop if you still don’t have your unlock code.