Unlock Nokia 106 (2018) O2
- “Only “clean” devices can be unlocked. Blacklisted, lost and/or stolen IMEIs will be refundeded.”
- Unlock is safe, absolutely legal and permanent. Guaranteed!
- All Nokia devices get unlocked with a “code”. Customers just need to wait for us to send your device unlocking code by email and then, insert a non-O2 SIM card and input the code when prompted. There are more ways to insert this code, read more here.
- Nokia 106 (2018) 4G is a Nokia-branded mobile phone developed by HMD Global. It was announced on 25 February 2018 at Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2018 in Barcelona, Spain, as a revival of the original Nokia 106 (2018) , which was popularly known as the “Matrix phone”. It runs on an operating system based on KaiOS, and through the company’s partnership with Google also features Google services like Maps and Assistant. Source: Wikipedia
Frequently asked questions about Unlock Nokia 106 (2018) O2 service
Q?: How much costs to unlock my Nokia 106 (2018) from O2 network carrier?
A!: It will only cost you 24.95£ with no further additional payments. That’s all.
Q?: Will this unlocking service work for sure?
A!: Of course, we unlock Nokia 106 (2018) O2 within maximum 5 days. We performed over 200.000 unlocks already!
Q?: Is this permanent? What if I update my firmware?
A!: Our service is a permanent solution for your device. You can update your firmware and it will never get locked again.
Q?: How do I get notified when my Nokia 106 (2018) is unlocked?
A!: You will receive an e-mail confirmation with easy-to-follow instructions on how to activate your unlock on the device.
Q?: This works for any Android software version of Nokia 106 (2018) ?
A!: Absolutely, works for any version and will keep unlocked if you upgrade your software in the future.
How to enter Nokia unlock code
To enter or apply the unlock code on your Nokia Device, you must follow a series of steps depending on the model of the device you want to unlock.
For thath we invite you visit our tutorials page by clicking on the following link.
Why unlock your Nokia phone?
- Easily switch between different SIM cards with the same phone.
- The resale value of your Nokia phone will increase as it becomes available to more operators.
- While traveling abroad, use a local SIM card and save on roaming charges.
- Unlock your Nokia from the comfort of your home.
- It is not necessary to run any complicated software.
- There is no risk of damaging your Nokia by unlocking it.
- No technical skills or experience are needed to unlock.
- Your Nokia phone will be permanently unlocked, even after firmware updates.
- 100% guaranteed to unlock without voiding the warranty.
Don’t hesitate to ask UKUNLOCKS team if you have any issue entering your unlock code. We offer 24h chat supportand fast reply ticket support. We will be pleased to help you in order to get your device unlocked. Visit our unlock shop if you still don’t have your unlock code.