Unlock Sony Xperia XZ4 EE
- Only "clean" devices can be unlocked. Blacklisted, lost and/or stolen IMEIs will be refundeded.
- In addition, only devices 6 months old on EE can be unlocked.
- Unlock is safe, absolutely legal and permanent. Guaranteed!
- All Sony devices get unlocked with a “code”. Customers just need to wait for us to send your device unlocking code by email and then, insert a non-EE SIM card and input the code when prompted. There are more ways to insert this code, read more here.
- Sony Mobile Communications Inc. (formerly Sony Ericsson) is a multinational mobile phone manufacturing company headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation. In 2001, Sony entered into a joint venture with Swedish telecommunications company Ericsson, forming Sony Ericsson. Initial sales were rocky, and the company posted losses in 2001 and 2002. However, SMC reached a profit in 2003. Sony Ericsson distinguished itself with multimedia-capable mobile phones, which included features such as cameras. These were unusual for the time. Despite their innovations, SMC faced intense competition from Apple’s iPhone, released in 2007. From 2008 to 2010, amid a global recession, SMC slashed its workforce by several thousand. Sony acquired Ericsson’s share of the venture in 2012 for over US$1 billion. In 2009, SMC was the fourth-largest mobile phone manufacturer in the world (after Nokia, Samsung and LG). By 2010, its market share had fallen to sixth place. Sony Mobile Communications now focuses exclusively on the smartphone market under the Xperia name. In 2015, Sony released Xperia Z5 Premium in Canada following US and Europe. Source: Wikipedia
Frequently asked questions about Unlock Sony Xperia XZ4 EE service
Q?: How much costs to unlock my Sony Xperia XZ4 from EE network carrier?
A!: When service will become available it will only cost you 24.95£ with no further additional payments. That’s all.
Q?: Will this unlocking service work for sure?
A!: Of course. When service will become available, we unlock Sony Xperia XZ4 EE within maximum 72h. We performed over 200.000 unlocks already!
Q?: Is this permanent? What if I update my firmware?
A!: Our service is a permanent solution for your device. You can update your firmware and it will never get locked again.
Q?: How do I get notified when my Sony Xperia XZ4 is unlocked?
A!: You will receive an e-mail confirmation with easy-to-follow instructions on how to activate your unlock on the device.
Q?: This works for any Android software version of Sony Xperia XZ4?
A!: Absolutely, works for any version and will keep unlocked if you upgrade your software in the future.
How to enter Sony unlock code
To apply/enter Sony unlock code in your phone there are two paths to follow after you have obtained your unlock code. The two ways are presented below:
First, check the SIM lock status in Service Menu
From the Phone dialer app tape *#*#7378423#*#* Service info ► Sim lock
o Network 5 ( the phone is Network locked and you have 5 attempts to enter the unlock code. If says “o Network 0”, then it means that your phone is hard locked and you can’t unlock it by code.)
x Network subset 0
x Service provider 0
x Corporate 0
x SIM 0
Normally, Sony Ericsson phones comes only with a network lock as active.
- When you have your unlock code, insert SIM card from another provider.
- When the phone ask you for SIM network unlock PIN, enter this unlock code.
Don’t hesitate to ask UKUNLOCKS team if you have any issue entering your unlock code. We offer 24h chat supportand fast reply ticket support. We will be pleased to help you in order to get your device unlocked. Visit our unlock shop if you still don’t have your unlock code.